SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

great announcement, page-5

1. 1,329 Posts.
    Hi SSV. It's interesting how different people look at the same ann and get a completely different reaction. I can see where you're coming from but I have to say I was delighted when I saw it. All I could see was a confirmation of a future at the very least being a distinct possibility with new management leading the way and other new investors being sort.I'm not saying this will lead to me being a long term investor going forward but now I can see a very real chance of getting some money back as I did with IMI. I bought more of it when it got down to .002 and was able to sell out completely at .006 a couple of weeks later with all my money back. I know we're talking more dilution here but at .001 it's only got to be .002 and you're doubling your money. Some may say it's throwing good money after bad but in this case I think it's already been discussed here that worse case sp is .002 and I agree with that so I can't see what there is to lose by buying in more under that level but just the same I'll be wanting some more info. Anyway Good luck with further investing SSV and I've enjoyed your posting on this forum. Maybe we'll see you back. Cheers Mon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.