STX 0.00% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

my oil and gas understanding is limited so I contacted the...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    my oil and gas understanding is limited so I contacted the company to understand about what exactly was implied by further testing equipment - this the response

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your interest in the very promising results so far from the Steindorf-1 well, and your request for further information on when testing will start.

An important step in the evaluation has been the decision to run casing and secure the well. This operation is within the Joint Ventures control due to having the drilling rig on location. The testing programme will require different equipment equipment that is currently in high demand. Such equipment is in the process of being sourced and a testing program prepared. At this stage we do not have information as to when that will be, but we will of course inform the market when we know. Im sorry I cant be more specific at this time, but we dont know ourselves. Please bear with us, as we too would like to progress this as soon as it is practicable to do so.

Looking forward to a successful well.

Yours sincerely
    Derrick O'Keeffe l Chief Operating Officer/

I aslo noted that Cypress E&P the JV partner is privately owned and dont throw away capital on high demand equipment unless the results were very promising

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $615.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.130M 5.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 745901 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1123287 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.