LEG 8.33% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

great announcement , page-19

1. 12,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Hi Jason,

Just wanted some clarification.

I'm sure you've also watched the SDL saga.

If Hanlong do take SDL over, what will be the future of LEG as they will have a standed deposit as building another transport corridor would be costly. From memory there was an announcement the LEG would utilise a percentage of the SDL line capacity. Not sure how Hanlong would view this arrangement.

You quote 70% end product. I don't think Fe % can be that high in nature so you are talking of a product being processed. Not familiar with what LEG preferred processing will be, but either way they will need to build crushing plants & processing, both of which will draw power. How hard is the material (what power consumption is being factored in to process this ore) to get it ready for shipping.

With this raising will be pushing 2B shares on offer, & still have some way to go before getting to market.

Still hold SDL but have taken the majority as profits & looking for an alternative.

Whilst there certainly some positives in LEG, after the hiding SDL has encountered along the way with arguably superior to date Fe deposits, am very wary before committing.

FWIW, the 'trust me I'm a doctor' carries no weight in this forum. Please substantiate you argument with references.

I don't hold as yet.

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.