RXL 7.41% 12.5¢ rox resources limited

great announcement , page-45

1. 17,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    DuniteDog, in my experience posters like you are often end up having the most valuable opinions to those who will listen....but in the interest of thread harmony please try to resist the urge to lash back. A more statesman like role would befit you. I think the problem is that most of us have enough understanding of geology to get ourselves into trouble. We see a decent drill width and we all jump for joy. It is the more sophisticated analysts like yourself that can help with more accurate modelling. We saw a similar but worse distortion a few weeks back when AQQ drilled straight down the pipe to give massive widths...which were not really anything at all related to true widths. AQQ spiked as RXL did on Friday but has been heading south ever since. I don't think this case with RXL was anywhere near as bad....seems to be more of a diagonal drill and as retiredyoung has pointed out RXL have referenced this in the announcement albeit only for those with eyes to see.

From a charting point of view the pattern that had formed was bearish...no doubt due to consistent reporting of narrow widths and Friday's upswing was just a retest of the breakdown which is a very common chart phenomena and the rally was stopped both by the 50 day ema and the downtrend line...finishing the day below the breakdown price. Add that all to the fact that base metals took a shellacking on Friday night as well as the fact that we are entering "that" time of the year and I fear that RXL may see sub 4c before it sees 8c plus again.

I don't hold but still have not given up on RXL. I believe IM is sincere enough and one day he will strike it big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $51.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 11.8¢ $571.9K 4.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 642173 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 85000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.