LAT 10.0% 13.5¢ latitude 66 limited

"if you had half a brain all you had to do was check a chart"...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "if you had half a brain all you had to do was check a chart" ???

steady on mate... there is no need to wave your grazed knuckles at me!!

I think you'll find that FMG was born at the July 2003 EGM after resolving to change its name from Allied Mining & Processing... admittedly they only started trading under FMG on 5 Aug 2003 (AMS prior to that) but kind sir, when I "check a chart" it shows the low for FMG was $0.23 on 8th Oct 2003. However back in March 2003 AMS was certainly trading at $0.06 - I can only ask is one mutually exclusive from the other given their intertwined history?

how do I know all this?? Coz the vacant cavity in my head (I do indeed not have half a brain - I have no brain) was neatly packed with AMS shares which became FMG shares... luckily it was a "no-brainer" to stay long FMG as I did in fact have no brain...

what I was trying to suggest from my previous comment on LAT was merely that from small seeds grow large trees... perhaps sir you are too busy swinging in the trees to notice where they came from?

in essence dude... if you want to take a cheap shot at me, feel free, but my brainless size 10's may return the favour!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $11.39K 87.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.