SYG synergy equities group limited

Obviously the market hasn't come to grips with the real income...

1. 4,442 Posts.
    Obviously the market hasn't come to grips with the real income potential from secure email and I think a more succinct explanation would be appropriate from the Company at an early date.

Their income projections are very conservative (as they should be)when you appreciate the potential market at large throughout the Asia Pacific region.

The Company will undoubtedly progressively announce milestone roll outs as they occur. I would assume this could be done as each 1000 users are connected. I understand that they have an extensive waiting list already.Who knows how many userscouldbe connected over the next few years. Based on the 1.8m users in other countries a figure of at least 100,000 would seem conservative.
    Obviously,I wouldn't attempt to forecast the next few years net profit other than to say I firmly believe that it will be sufficient to capitalise the Company at a level to reflect a huge increase in the SP. I therefore cannot agree with Grubtrader's comments however, I can see the need for the Company to give a succinct update at an early date to allow the market to more fully appreciate the enormity of it's projections.
    As you can see from my recent posts my sentiment if long term hold.
    This Company and the sp has a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.