SYG synergy equities group limited

I have been a long time supporter of SYG and have beleived in...

1. 37 Posts.
    I have been a long time supporter of SYG and have beleived in their products. However what this announcement is saying is that the last two years development work on the SMX software etc etc has been wasted. They talk about not reinventing the wheel ... wasnt SMX ready for rollout 6 months ago? Hadnt they already reinvented the wheel? All I can get from this is that their internal software was a dud and they HAD to team with someone else to provide the service. This does not instill alot of confidence in the company or management. I have been a holder since 2000 and have been waiting very very patiently, yes made some good profitable trades along the way but was always a long term investment. I now cannot see anything substantial that is going to rocket Synergy into huge profitability. With 835,000,000 shares on issue they need $4,000,000 profit for .5 cents earnings per share. Assuming that data-incrypt pays the bills and SMX is all profit they need 10,000 users to get 4,000,000 profit. I cant see that happening for a while. Assuming .5 cents per share earnings then on a PE of say 10 then the share price will be 5 cents. Only double what it is now but that will take a few years to get there. Maybe a share to put away in super but I think there are other shares with more potential in the medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.