AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

great announcement, page-85

1. 166 Posts.
    Further to Sigmadelta's reply to tigermoth77,

Tiger it might be helpful if you read(re-read?) the last page of WONARAH FEASIBILITY PROGRESS UPDATE released to the ASX yesterday JAN 3rd.

There you will see that the Capital raising is intended to cover expenses for outsourcing of various services and operations including Mining.

from page 4:
    "aspects of the Wonarah operation:
    • Mining
    • Crushing and screening (if undertaken)
    • Power Supply
    • Villages at Tennant Creek and the mine site
    • Product handling and freight from mine site to ships’ holds
    The Company is in receipt of expressions of interest for the ore handling and freight, and is
    currently seeking them for the villages – initial responses are encouraging. The other areas
    are those typically outsourced by the Australian mining industry: Minemakers reasonably
    anticipates that competitive tenders will result in due course, particularly in the light of the
    general downturn in the industry over recent times."

Worth repeating the text in the last paragrapgh:

......."(MAK)anticipates that COMPETITIVE TENDERS[my emphasis] will result in due course, particularly in the light of the general downturn in the industry over recent times."

The expectation is that there are/will be a number of service providers/businesses clambering and elbowing to get MAK's business in various areas, and it won't be just one business for all of it(mining, haulage, accommodation....)

Cheers to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.