NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

Who knows i think it could be a break out if you want to pay...

1. 2,459 Posts.
    Who knows i think it could be a break out if you want to pay over $100 a barrel.IMO

Nido Petroleum Ltd (Nido) is pleased to announce that the Galoc 3 horizontal
    production well flowed oil to surface at a maximum rate of 5,397 barrels of oil per day
    (bopd) during clean up flow testing on 20 and 21 February 2008. Highlights include:
    􀀹 Galoc oil flowed to surface unassisted consistent with expectations
    􀀹 A maximum rate of 5,397 bopd (at 48/64” choke) was achieved
    􀀹 Oil samples were collected for analysis
    􀀹 Galoc 3 flowed as designed and is now ready for production service
    Important Milestone
    Nido’s Deputy Managing Director, Ms Joanne Williams, said “We are excited to reach
    this important milestone in the Galoc development project today. The Galoc-3 well
    has flowed as designed and is now ready for production service. Like most proud
    parents, we have a baby picture to show you – please see attached a photograph
    taken yesterday of the Energy Searcher flare while flowing Galoc 3”
    “Nido congratulates the Operator, the Galoc Production Company, on successfully
    flowing Galoc oil to surface for the first time since 1988, 20 years ago. We eagerly
    await the results from Galoc 4 in the coming week.”
    Successful Flow to Surface
    The purpose of the Galoc 3 clean up and oil flow to surface was to confirm the
    integrity of the well and installed completion equipment as well as to ascertain the
    well’s ability to flow.
    Galoc 3 commenced flowing to surface at 09:30 hours Manila time on 20 February
    2008. Including clean up, Galoc 3 flowed oil to the drillship “Energy Searcher” for a
    total 14.5 hours and reached a maximum flow rate of 5,397 bopd with a 48/64”choke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.