TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

Forlan, you forgot to mention the fact that the whole global...

1. 253 Posts.
    Forlan, you forgot to mention the fact that the whole global financial system went to shit whilst that was all occurring... and whoever said creating a new market with advanced new tech was easy? sure, things didnt pan out with (some) EA's but thats history now. The AGM was and still is a big positive for me. Refocussed, more realistic approach. Bring it on tz

New (yet to occur) acquisition sounds good to me if it enhances production ability, gives access to new customer base etc etc..., only 'light' discussion on this so far. Is the acquisition profitable mm55? do you know? We are told to expect sales of $3.45M and $11.9M but this doesnt indicate profitability for the coming years, nor does it indicate previous profit performance. Was this a 'good' purchase for tz and it's investors? i.e. did we get a good price here for what we bought?? I hope so! Given that this is all enterprise related, you would assume CK driving here, and AS has structured the purchase. He did well with QVT so no reason to assume he hasnt done well here either. Thats my thinking and I am sticking to it.

Like everyone else, i am eagerly anticipating some(any) news relating to successful supply of intevia and successful receiving of revenue!

Dont know about you lot, but i read the news and watch the tv and the media portrays a grim picture out there for certain industries, so if tz can still push forward in this crappy environment, then they have my admiration and respect. Go the aussies (and your kiwi mate CK;mm55) trying to make it big overseas huh?! I think some people on here forget that.

btw forlano- agree with your point about dutch cafe and speaking too early... also i think you should read all of TC's (i know there's a lot there) posts- correct me if i am wrong but when there was stuff to talk about, he did post some good stuff aka 'research'. Now everyone just baits each other... yawn.....

Thats all, cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11880 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 220306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.