BKS burdekin pacific limited

Appointment of Non Executive DirectorThe Board is pleased to...

1. 85 Posts.
    Appointment of Non Executive Director

The Board is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Bruce Tomich as a non-executive director of the Company.

Mr Tomich is a geologist with 30 years experience in the resources sector. After a number of years working with major mining companies producing bauxite, iron ore and phosphate, during the 1980’s and 90’s he held senior management positions with a number of financial institutions including HSBC/Wardley James Capel, Gold Corporation/R&I Bank and AIDC, where he specialized in the provision of project finance and investment banking services to resource companies.

Mr Tomich has been involved in the development and review of numerous feasibility studies in various commodities including gold, copper, diamonds, tin and tantalum.

Through his present consultancy practice he provides technical and commercial advice to resource companies to progress projects from the development stage to production stage, in tandem with the structuring and
    procurement of resource finance.

He is currently a non-executive director of Oropa Limited, an exploration company listed on the ASX, and is a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.

The Board welcomes the extensive technical and resource financing experience brought to the Company by Mr Tomich and looks forward to working closely with him as the Mt Kasi project advances toward bankable feasibility stage.

Yours faithfully
    Burdekin Pacific Limited
    Susan J Field
    Director and Company Secretary

In my opinion, this looks like a very good strategic appointment.
    He has, amongst other things, experience in feasability studies, project finance and investment banking services to resource companies.

Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.