BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

great article in the age, page-11

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Agree i really miss Needles input, he was one of the best posters on IO that i think HC has ever seen.

Adam, no doubt the market was a disaster zone today however on a positive note there were a few small companys showing some good rises, CVI went bonkers today as well did MAK showing a nice rise, my point is that if BRM do deliver the goods it wont matter to much what the market is doing, BRM will go up, if infact WR is doing a roadshow on the eastcoast, just go back and look at the chart of 2007 when BRM went from $1 to $1.68 in about 3 days.

The difference now is that BRM has come a very long way in just 6 months, lower garde IO to be upgraded, stripping to be nearly cost nuetral and the resource has probably exploded to the upside, so if we had a high of $1.68 last year, lets just think what our market cap could be with all of the above bolted onto the BRM fundermentals that we already had, it really is staggering to think about the rerating that could occur.

for example MMX had a JORC last year of 100 million tonnes and had a market cap of $1.6 Billion, if we acheive the 100 million tonnes and a MC of half of the 1.6 billion we will be very happy chappys.

Go BRM!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.