great aussie housing crash of 2010

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi folks, long time no visit. Matty has been real busy the last few months and couldn't join in on the fun here at HC.

Anyway, as I said....As we look back in the second half of 2010, it will become abundantly clear that the March quarter represented the peak of the cycle before the mother of all housing crashes that more or less started back in April.

I also said the classic tell-tale signs of when the faeces hits the fan are such predictable nonsense such as :

1) The REI's says things are now more sustainable (and It's a buyer's market !! I am getting stitches laughing).

2) BIS Shrapnel says price will start to plateau and growth slow.

3) Ric Battalino the closet spruik would proclaim there to be no bubble (contrary to the views of his boss).

4) Marika Dobbins the fairfax property fantasy writer starts penning articles about prices going sideways.

Hey dudes, it's all over. With clearance rates dropping more than Krudd's plummeting popularity, it won't be long before the trickle turns into a deluge, then into a torrent and then a might flood.

I'll be back in a few months time for another reality check ! Happy crash watching.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.