88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

the Great Bear story in regards their search for unconventional...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    the Great Bear story in regards their search for unconventional oil was centred on the Shublik...
    which is a carbonaceous suite of rocks in with the shales - similar to Eagleford, or parts thereof i believe... (but please correct me if i am wrong.. cos i am going off research i did more than a year ago )

the 88E/BEX story in regards their search for unconventinal oil is centred on the HRZ...
    tuffaceous material in with the shales -never been fracture-simulated anywhere in the world (?? so i believe)

we all know where and how the Shublik and HRZ lie in relation to each other...

and that is why i find it a tad confusing when i read that GB dont have the right ground etc...
    that is correct, in regards to the HRZ as a vapour-phase PB favorite place...
    but for the Shublik - it is still somewhat of a guess (cos they have not really confirmed anything at all in the public domain as to what their results of their vertical drilling was for those areas...)
    No doubt GB will reveal all once it goes through its IPO stages...
    anything we care to ponder in their domain until then, is just second-guessing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.