88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Posted these before....but thought we could all enjoy them...

1. 283 Posts.
    Posted these before....but thought we could all enjoy them again.....

“We had a service company whose name is going to go unsaid who took a look at this and said this is the best shale reservoir they have seen in the world.”
    Paul Basinski

“We bought in, arguably the world’s expert in the thermal maturity of the North Slope, Ken Peters. He’s a professor at Stanford and USGS, he’s the most published guy, he’s an expert on the North Slope - and we had him independently evaluate it and he came back with the same interpretation (as us).”
    Paul Basinski

“We have an extraordinary reservoir…..it’s the best (Shale) I’ve seen”
    Paul Basinski

“This is the most studied petroleum system in the world. We know the oil came from right where we’re at.”
    Paul Basinski

“We now control the whole sweet spot for the play…..the idea if we were going to do this - let’s not leave money on the table”
    Paul Basinski

“We know the reservoir is amazing….the reservoir can flow at high rates”
    Dave Wall

“Paul has been working on this in secret for years. He didn’t want to let the cat out of the bag until he had critical mass”
    Dave Wall

“All of us on this stage have looked at - in my case hundreds - in Paul and Stephen’s case probably thousands of projects. So when we look at these type of opportunities like this one - we all agree that this is - for me it’s a one in ten… fifteen year event that I see one as good as this.”
    Dave Wall

"You haven’t seen a fraction of my optimism........can you see the imaginary duct-tape?".
    Paul Basinski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.