LOV 3.63% $33.42 lovisa holdings limited

Great business, page-4

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lovisa reports a market capitalization of approximately $1.9 B.Assuming Lovisa reaches a store count of 900 stores in FY 2024, we still have a valuation of over 2 M$ per store. That remains insane.

By comparison, European competitor Bijou Brigitte, also with 900 stores, is valued at just 0.5 M$ per store. And the company is also highly profitable and pays an excellent dividend. So it's just a question of which company I would prefer. Unless Lovisa comes back further in price, and that's exactly what I expect!

There may also the finger pointing to China not yet have a big impact. And don't forget the US competitor already opened its first stores in China at the end of 2012:

Claire's China

and failed miserably with it!

By the way, I noticed that Lovisa is not making any progress on the European market. Is the competition too strong and/or the results too weak?

Lovisa knows why they don't report segment EBIT. It is probably because their subsidiary here has been in the red for years. Please take a look at France and the UK!Apart from that, Pandora remains my first choice in the jewelry industry.

Unfortunately, Claire's has canceled the planned IPO a few months ago. Would have found my interest. Finally, a recommendation to the taft guys and interesting discussion: Keep your eyes on things you can't see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.42
Change
1.170(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.665B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.50 $33.48 $32.41 $6.061M 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1202 $33.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.43 114 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.