HTC 0.00% 1.8¢ hostech limited

Agree Stencorp. My knowledge is mainly based on Accord which is...

1. MTB
    25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Agree Stencorp.
    My knowledge is mainly based on Accord which is only a small part of the companies new makeup however the history of Accord shows that the directors can make it happen. Being a small business based in Perth and growing to become Accord from Crocs computing as it was first known with decent revenue for the size of business the main directors have stayed on to be part of HTC which is promising. I would assume that the currnent focus would be on bringing the business system together so they can run as one which will take time and then of course the next step would be to prove income. Accord has shown this in the past however now has to prove it accross all the acquisitions of HTC. Time will tell and IMO they need to start giving some decent information about what they are doing to bring back some investor confidence.
    I still think these are a good buy at a low price however saying that I have my money in some other pots that are proving a bit better ATM. Only a certain amount of risk being taken after such a sharp drop in the SP.

Looking forward to 6 months from now to see if it does go up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.