HTC 0.00% 1.8¢ hostech limited

actually one of your more erudite posts Tburner and worthy of...

1. 172 Posts.
    actually one of your more erudite posts Tburner and worthy of attention other than for the fact that your sentiment states "sell".the fact being that i do believe The Company is going places even though it isn't reflected in the share price.the fact that HTC is still widely 'unknown'(though MBI did send a flurry of expectations through the marketplace based on erroneous non factual announcements)is still a plus as i see it though sub 3 cents is almost a major concern for the obvious discount that it provides.........if one is a believer
    is the low share price,as you intimate,based on some "outside the box" factors that only insiders would have a grasp on,or is the share price in fact a bargain of a life time awaiting the company's spectacular growth scenario to eventuate
    'somewhere down the line' we all know everything will be revealed share price wise and all that will remain for you,since you do post copiously,is whether you have been a'player' in all of this a la a Lord of the Rings/Gollum type character central to atleast your own financial betterment or finally your 100 plus posts are revealed to be no more than a waste of time for yourself and all concerned.

good luck.
    e.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.