CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Guys I am completely out and sold the last of my oppies this...

1. 113 Posts.
    Guys I am completely out and sold the last of my oppies this week. I've lost faith in the project and I can't say that management have overly impressed me either.

I'd advise you all to read the past metallurgical testwork because anyone who thinks that the recovery circuit will be easy is kidding themselves. It is difficult enough to get 70% recovery from high grade lode deposits but low grade skarns like this are a completely different ball game. The research has simply never been done because of the low historical tin price has never warranted going after low grade deposits like Gillian.

I'm not saying it can't be done as I'm sure there is a way to economically process the ore but how much capital will be required to learn how. To be honest I was expecting the results of the 80t bulk pilot sample to be back last year. In this case I think that no news is bad news.

There are much better places to put my capital to work at present - like ASX listed fallout shelter producers. If you remain bullish on tin over the long term then check out some of the other explorers/producers with more convential deposits. There is tremendous value out there in the junior space.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.