FML 3.45% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

great buy

1. 177 Posts.
    Focus minerals at the moment is an exploration company. So is roughly valued around 80 million. For an exploration company anywhere between 50-100 million represents standard value.

The main difference with Focus is its in a transitional change-come December it will be a producer in both gold and nickel. Both metals are trading at good levels and gold has tremendous upside due to global credit concerns.

It has money in the bank and good personnel running the show.

Its gold project has produced high-grade results. More exploration is occuring at the Bayleys and CNX targets.With results expected SOON.

Its nickel project got an upgrade in estimations by 45% a few months back. More upgrades are anticipated due to several strong anomalies.

The only way is up from here and based on yesterdays trading activity something is in the air.

It has only traded more than 20 million shares 11 times this past year with the share price going up on each occasion.

Get in get on for a fantastic ride. Announcements are going to come thick and fast until production starts in December.

OH AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I will quote Managing Director Mr Peter Williams on the announcement out on 11 July
    "The second half of 2007 represents a period of SUBSTANTIAL activity for Focus Minerals as we move towards PRODUCTION. The NEW exploration programs at Bayleys and CNX, the Bank Feasibility Study and IMPENDING development of Perserverance, and ANTICIPATED RESOURCE UPGRADES for several other key Coolgardie Gold Project deposits, are converging to HIGHLIGHT ALMOST a FULL book of exploration and development work.
    "Together with the progress achieved in developing our wholly-owned Nepean Nickel Project towards first mining in 2008, this constitutes perhaps THE MOST SATISFYING STAGE, to date, of our impending transformation from EXPLORATION to PRODUCTION."

So like Jerry Maguire said SHOW ME THE MONEY$$$$$

This is a no brainer-minimum 30c come December.

In the short term will make new highs.Thats all folks$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.169K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72753 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.