PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

I have noticed that a few of you are getting a little uneasy...

1. 79 Posts.
    I have noticed that a few of you are getting a little uneasy about our current share price, debt funding and so on.....so I decided to ask Andrew those questions for the benefit of us all, his reply:
    Dear Ken,

Thank you for your email. Yes, the market is very bad but as I write this to you we have had a 220 point turnaround on the ASX and we are now up 8 points.

The Barnes Hill Financing is on target to be announced as promised to market in the very short term and it will be a great moment as the company has spent several years of work on the debt financing and equipment supply. The company does not have huge cash needs at present as most of the Barnes Hill expenditure has already been incurred. However, as announced previously, we have the 5km long A-trend target on our 100%-owned Wave Hill project in the NT that we are hoping to do further ground surveys on and drill by the end of the year.

As promised, Proto will be providing substantial newsflow over the coming weeks and months and we are on target (as publicly announced) to deliver the debt funding arrangement in the very short term. I have never been more confident in Proto than I am now and when more news becomes material, we will update the market.

Very best regards,

Andrew

Andrew Mortimer

IMO there has never been a better chance to buy in than the next couple of weeks, Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.