IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

great buying opportunity

1. 3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Geez. Sold down 8% on opening for a total volume of $250,000 initially. Manipulation anyone??? or just an irrational and nervous market. You would think that either Integra has lost its gold overnight, or the WA state government has put a ban on gold mining east of Kalgoorlie or maybe we do not actually have a gold processing plant and this has all been an elaborate scheme of doctored gold plant photos and ficticious balance sheets by CC and the IGR board.

Or maybe it its top-up time due to market irrationality. Aussie dollar gold price hardly moved in the last week due to weakening Aus dollar. No change to the fundamentals here people. I am not saying that the IGR share price will not go lower for an even better entry point or top-up but I think we will be looking back in a few months and wondering what the fuss was about.

I would not want to be short or not holding IGR if they announce another significant gold discovery or corporate activity eventuates. And a $25 million FY exploration budget puts a discovery as a likely scenario.

IMO sell at your own risk or ....Buy/Hold knowing that the fundamentals of a low risk/high margin, increasingly profitable gold producer will eventually prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.