IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

great buying opportunity, page-6

1. 1,268 Posts.
    "People are fleeing to the most comfortable safe haven,"

Obviously I must have been completely wrong by saying that. In times of strife, short term, people do not flee to cash, they most certainly go to something more comfortable, what ever that might be. Is that correct? Or is the market wrong and you are right and I'm completely off sides? No. I'll stick to the belief people go to cash, not gold or any other commodity when the crunch first sets in. Otherwise, why is the old market axiom, much older than you or I, "Cash is King"!

Myself, I have sold down heavily in past couple of weeks. Banks, Wesfarmers, my gold ETF, WPL, engineering companies etc. Yes, I have panicked! Thank God I panicked before a lot of other people did. Now have a very good cash kitty. As one commentator said, markets never go to zero. Unfortunately I haven't sold a share of IGR recently. Wish I had now, never fall in love with a stock, or hesitate to sell. It's not treason to sell despite the belief of true believers. I'm still a believer, shaken, but not yet stirred. But I've never been a Gold Bug. Always liked IGR for business model, e.g. profit margin. Just like a normal business. I never bought and bought and bought IGR because of where gold price "might", or "might not" go. Once gold steadies, I'd have to be a fool not to pick up a minimum of $50,000.00 worth of IGR. Even at hedge price, very nice profit margin.

England and the rest of Europe will collapse long before the US does. They are the ones who are truely rotten to the core. And we're completely dependent on one Asian country. Not a good position for the world or Australia.

What do you think Ash and Sheepster?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.