AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

great buying opportunity, page-35

1. 17,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    re: duster what a shame LMFAO CK,

Yes i'm disappointed with the sell off and thought the announcement wasn't that bad, but the market sentiment does talk and today we've got it all the way.

I have no problem in tell you that I really know you are the biggest loser here CK.
    Winning and losses are part of the game and yo should know better Mr. KING BAZZ.....I won't start mentioned your NWE's , FAR's etc etc because this is not a thread for losers.
    And I can admit with no problems my disappointement with Nameless as all of us had facts from the company ( Website and announcements ) and were quite confident on the outcome.

I have no further comments for you loser CK. and you are definetely on ignore buttom from now on.....

As for Ausquest, no luck at Nameless, oh well......
    This is the game we play as investors and traders and what ever company is, nothing is garanteed otherwise we all would be multi - bilionaries...

Ausquest still have lot's of promising projects ahead and Rio Tinto and Falconbridge definetely have seen something that attracted them to Ausquest otherwise they wouldn't be there for a potential JV.

The sell off was paninful but, I'm still not totally convinced on the ann as a duster because of the grades and the assay results :

..."values in excess of 50% Fe on nine of the thirteen sections drilled."....

...."Within the two zones of interest, grades for the two metre sample intervals ranged from 50 to
    56% Fe, 3.0 to 10.0% SiO2, and 3.9 to 9.6% Al2O3, with average values, normalised by
    thickness, of 52.7%Fe, 6.4%SiO2 and 6.2% Al2O3. For comparison, typical grades quoted for
    the Robe River pisolite mineralisation are approximately 57.0%Fe, 5.4%SiO2 and 2.6%Al2O3.".....

Ok, it's not all it's desire but, it's not a failure either...and I think we might have an interesting outcome.

Drew will fight this one as he is determined to bring Ausquest to better levels and take advantage of the location and the Iron Ore demand.

....""It's certainly a little disappointing but the game's not over yet by any stretch of the imagination," Drew said."......

Rio Tinto have 60 days to decide where to proceed or not to the next stage. IMHO Rio Tinto will bring an announcement before the 60 days.

And to top it up, Ausquest have another two Iron Ore projects ahead.

Rocklea and Sylvania...so, I'm still in for the next round

...."the Company
    has also secured a major drainage system (25km in length) immediately south of the
    Whaleback iron ore mine at Newman in the east Pilbara, where it has already identified
    pisolitic iron mineralisation at surface.
    The Company recently completed a second phase of scout drilling at the Rocklea Iron Ore
    Project, located 40km west of Tom Price. Analytical results for this drilling are awaited."........

For all the people that are in the same boat and still believe that Ausquest will turn things around, I hope for better days soon but, for the tosers that cannot manage your moneys and will only criticise others - DYOR and use stop losses if you can't afford to make losses or to hold stocks. or maybe you shouldn't be in this game !

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1030632 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1036586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.