AQD 18.2% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

great buying opportunity, page-37

1. 16,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    re: duster what a shame Hi Tas,

Yeap agree with you on risk management and how Mining/Commodities ( being minerals to oil ) can bring "surprises" even when studies have shown quite significant samples.
    Below are the sample results posted on Ausquest website and announcement months ago :

-----------

But, official assay results today told us a different story and sadly it did disappoint the market sentiment as result of the sell off.

Now, Nameless IMHO could be a "sleeper" for a while until the company and Rio decide what to do with it.

Ausquest still have Rocklea and Sylvania as Iron Ore not to mention Nickel/Copper projects with Falconbridge...that's what makes this spec so attractive.

--------------------------------------------------

Now, regarding to the sells before the announcement at 11:09AM, none of us can assume just yet or maybe never if not investigated that it was a "leakage".
    But, market sentiment and inside trading we all know that is existent in our market and on international markets.
    IMHO there was a leakage and the sells were absolutely suss....but I'm not blaming the management for it.

I've done my own research on the company and am still confortable enough with the potential projects and partnerships it has built.

Risk management and money management is another story...each one of us has our own needs, tolerances and targets so, I can't speak for others or for their losses.......

After all, the mining sector and/or all sectors didn't help Ausquest either as the XAO lost more than 62 points today.

Better read facts, researches and positive and healthy posts on this thread than negative and crazy CK's......I only accept and discuss negativity on a specific company when the reasons are backed up with consistency and evident material...otherwise....:))))))

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $3.598K 279.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2313 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 30300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.