VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hi Madhav,Appreciate you put up ur reasoning, sory if i was rude...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Madhav,

Appreciate you put up ur reasoning, sory if i was rude in my last post. I agree that support trend line does show 2.6-2.7c, but i do think without Dubai debt concern, it would'v been a very long range shot to try to pick up any at that level after it topped at 3.9, broke major resistance at 3/3.1c, & 3 day t+3ers sell off only brought it down to 3.1c.

2.6/2.7c to me is definitely a major support level, but it wasnt the only support level after we topped at 3.9. It is the last support level before all traders would consider selling out at if it is broken (as the uptrend is broken). For a stock with strong momentum & anticipation of ann, i think the last major resistance level of 3/3.1c should definitely act as a major support level or at least consolidate a bit around this level, but Dubai news (a foundamental factor) denied any chart predictions (just like BCC denied chart predictions when it shot up from 8.2 to 14c due to strong foundamentals).

On Fri, many stocks on my watchlist were EXTREMELY OVERSOLD (some had slow stochastic of 0!) but no sign of buying at all, now this would'v never happened under normal circumstances, so id comfortably say what happened on Fri was pretty extreme.

Anyway now that we r on same boat, so welcome aboard, will look forward to more constructive posts from u. Should be a good day on Mon, il be busy picking up oversold shares. :) GL to u & all other VILers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.