CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Daily I understand where you're coming from, but I wouldn't...

1. 980 Posts.
    Daily I understand where you're coming from, but I wouldn't expect him to be that blatant prior to actually having the news otherwise he would have announced it there and then, but this doesn't mean, something isn't in the pipeline.

As for buying cautiously I understand it would have been great if he bought a few million shares but that said I also understand we all have other financial committments plus if he did purchase such a huge quantity would you think this would send some sort of alarm bells ringing.

The buying of shares by him is most certainly a positve one in my opinion but in these times of world economic uncertainty it's not always going to do the trick as far as investor confidence goes.

One only has to take a look at the likes of Linc Energy, for some time not that long ago they did some major share buying back but take a look at their sp, it currently sits at around the 71-72 cent mark, back in mid November it sat around $2.

The fact that Linc embarked on this share buy back in my opinion still means they were back then and no doubt still are very optimisic about their technology and where it's going.

On your view that Andrew Dash lacked enthusiam in this broadcast, well I have to say that I've witnessed him on many occassions in the past few years and he presented no different today than he did way back then.

I also have a family member who's worked with Andrew Dash for quite some time in a previous company some years ago and they say that's just they way he presents himself.

They did say that he was very professional and good to work with.

Anyway like I said it's just a gut feel, something more positive could be brewing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.