GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Mitcom 28.01.09THE ban ON SHORT SELLING finincial stocks in...

1. 854 Posts.
    Mitcom 28.01.09
    THE ban ON SHORT SELLING finincial stocks in britian was lifted on monay. Bankinging stocks (ie RBS et) fell dramatically causing great concern for the government that is to say that their attempts at stabilising were failing badly.The big market players are cashing in their shorts(ie BUYING)and this is pushing up the price again.THEY have made a fortune but the government is not happy with them.They are setting the scene for a massive short of fincials because these are the guys that created the financial crisis and they know were the bad news is coming from next.THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.I feel this will happen today or tommorrow because the longer they wait the more likely a curve could come from nowwhere and leave them standing naked.CONTROL IS WERE THE MONEY IS TO BE MADE FOR THEM AND THEREFORE IN THIS MARKET TIME IS AGAINST THEM. So first they shorted the financials and then cashed back in making the price rise(Making a fortune in the process). The average fund manager and investor seeing the finicials rise jump in and force the price higher(MUGS).Prices are peaking therefore they will place their shorts now and when positioned watch the bad news come gusshing out.They will clean up and gold benifit also.

Mitcom 29.01.09
    As i explained in my theory on golds latest price movements last night the finincials in london are now falling so if entire theory was correct then gold must reach(strongly) towards $1000 by newyork close.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.