EMU 0.00% 2.3¢ emu nl

Hi All,it is interesting to look at the weekly chart for EMU. it...

1. 801 Posts.
    Hi All,

it is interesting to look at the weekly chart for EMU. it is a perfect cup and saucer pattern. i have not seen one that clear in its formation.

also, today's trading was odd. someone put over 175000 on the buy side at .22 which got taken out in seconds then another 120000 + got put on the sell side which again got hit within second. i was actually contemplating buying the 120+ parcel and bang it was gone. it seemed like someone was just creating volume in EMU. . . . . there is some funny business going on with the trading in this stock and it is easy to see because of the lack of liquidity. . . . I am afraid of putting a big buy order in at .22 because it might generate more buying interest. . . I am hoping that something exciting will happen soon because I am sitting a big paper loss . . . . . . not worried because the fundamentals are strong and I am sure in 30 years I will be rewarded with some gains - lol lol.

anyone out there. this thread is feeling like standing alone in the mines where EMU is digging. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.886M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $3.741K 173.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247003 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 45053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.