EMU 0.00% 2.8¢ emu nl

hi xerox! glad you are around. although i appreciate the...

1. 801 Posts.
    hi xerox! glad you are around. although i appreciate the fundamentals i use charts to guide me about them as well. there is far too much insider knowledge about small caps for me to trust the fundamentals that the company talks about in ASX releases. i kept ADY and AXM on fundamentals, assuming that the charts were wrong. . . . . . . i am a lot poorer for that . . . . i have to admit i got EMU very wrong and bought on momentum when i had not studied its fundamentals. i have kept my lot and am buying more, not because I am afraid of taking a loss but after studying what they have, their partners and the amount of money on hand I am convinced this is a good long term hold. . . . . . they seem to be sitting on good assets and they are all in Australia which reduces the risk should our indexes correct strongly and we begin to mistrust overseas held assets. . . . i meant cup and handle formation. it is generally very predictable when the move upwards begins. if we close @ .26-27 i will be buying more because it will confirm this pattern and a change in momentum. . . .

looking forward to future result.
    Cheers
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200349 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 45558 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.