AOA 0.00% 0.3¢ ausmon resources limited

great chart, page-353

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Lol the thing here is volume is dead so people get bored and move on.l have a few stocks currently in the same boat but l have faith in what l hold so just bunker down...in past l have used these times to add but after careful consideration l have decided to pass up the opportunity as l need my money for other stuff...think we could easily be back at 1 cent but for now no point taking them on but far out would be nice to teach them a lesson on why you should appreciate new comers and not reward them with seeing red early on in the story....l truly believe the small part of town did not learn lessons from a few years back when nobody supported mining exploration stocks and some of the new runners a year from now when reality hits might ruin the smaller plays again but could be wrong its just my thoughts
    We are in a new era and there are plenty opportunities outside the market so l see plenty in the next few years using capital elsewhere like l am doing
    Its dead set easy and its wonderful being in full control of your destiny and most importantly your stock does not get diluted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.647M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 46120760 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3769938 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.