WES 2.51% $65.17 wesfarmers limited

Sircorp thats good isn't it $13.50 to over $23. I realise like...

1. 173 Posts.
    Sircorp thats good isn't it $13.50 to over $23. I realise like many of us that have bought and held for a few years we still have some way to go. There is a bit of room to move when you have a portfolio of businesses listed below and it is a coal miner and nothing stopping JV with CSG producers which I think it will ultimately do.

These guys do know what they are doing. And it is still an Australian Company unlike other large diversified companies such as BHP and RIO that seem to be more concerned with Europe that Australia.

I must say this is the only company I have not traded or intend to trade.

----
    retail operations covering supermarkets, general merchandise and speciality department stores, fuel and liquor outlets and home improvement and office supplies; coal mining; gas processing and distribution; electricity generation; insurance; chemicals and fertilizers, and industrial and safety product distribution, forest products, retail property development and investment; investment banking, financial advisory and investment management services, and private equity investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.17
Change
-1.680(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $73.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$66.20 $66.50 $64.06 $138.1M 2.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 486 $65.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.17 176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.