NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

great close, page-3

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I would agree with a lot of the posters on HC about NXS's potential - both longtom and grayling if they come up will clearly mean a nice share price. However, there is a clear risk/reward trade off in getting involved in NXS at this stage. Longtom reserves have a mean target of 270 bcf at P50, and grayling is 104 mmb at P50.

While I appreciate the fact the 3D siesmics are more accurate and can give extra precision in drilling, what is the short/medium term downside to the sp if both drills turn up less than is deemed commercially viable? (For the purpose of this post I will leave aside the potential of Nth Grayling and NXS's NT tenements, which I readiliy admit could be significant).

So my question is: how much blue sky is written into the sp at the moment re: Longtom and Grayling vs. the cost of failure?. All in all the sp seems to be reasonable at the moment, and notwithstanding that there may be some smallish movements either side of the drilling, only a concrete announcement of success at both Longtom and Grayling will see its sp jump significantly.

Any constructive comments are appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $11.94K 59.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34739 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.