ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

I am interested to know... Why do you think the current SP move...

1. 83 Posts.
    I am interested to know... Why do you think the current SP move is due to a leaky ship from management? I would have thought if management were telling people we have found cobalt before it was announced, then the volume would have been larger than it actually was beforehand. And besides, most of the volume was before the sale of the Mt Edwards project. What is not to say the Neometals team weren't doing that buying.

I really think you need to give management a chance here. If it was the big "pump and dump" like you actually say it was then do you think the management team would still be working as hard as what they are?

The share price peaked due to a lot of hype. If we hit lithium or nickel early on then it would still be up there.

This happens with many junior explorers. Just because you traded it poorly doesn't mean that Hugtorious and yourself have to blame it on management. Maybe you should have read the play better. Even worse is that you hang around and hang s**t on the company every time something happens. Maybe it's time for you to take responsibility for your own trading and stop blaming others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.39K 323.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2251041 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3772776 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.