AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

I wrote about this and you can find it in the Market Commentary...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    I wrote about this and you can find it in the Market Commentary section of my site.

By the end of the article, some might think I'm such a terrible bigot, but to each their own. I tuned out of the corporate free to air media ages ago. Next month should start to see some surprises regarding what we have been conditioned to believe.

I didn't start buying bullion and gold mining stocks seven years ago if I had not started to sniff out the nonsense from the talking heads who appear on TV news and write opinion pieces and pass it off as news. As for Biden, I wonder why no one asked questions about his sanity or how his family rode the coat tails of his 47 year career in politics. The media shapes how we want to think and I am not quite buying it. I'm of no illusion that President Trump is some saviour either but I see him pulling troops out of certain places and while the fake economic statistics point to him getting the job done until the virus, well, it was the same statistics they used to say President Obama was a miracle worker. As for the virus, if you check who among your family and relatives caught the virus, and compare the scaremongering on TV, maybe that may tell you something.

Anyway, differing opinions are helpful to help calibrate our mind and hone our discernment. Good discussing, but try to set aside the emotional vitriol. We have plenty of that from switching on our idiot box or logging onto social media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $813.3K 4.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506688 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 273232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 960992
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.