MSB 4.52% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Great Company, Great Future!, page-62

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6863
    There are umpteen reasons why you get negative commentators. Paid by shorts. Unhinged. Short. Unhinged. Invested in a rival company. Unhinged.

I don't mind if they give some insightful stuff, but nearly the entirety don't. I know why I am on here at 7.45am. I am long MSB and losing money and keen to check the MESO price. Its a bit sad non-holders on here at 7.35am mocking people.

US close was $1.79 equivalent. Expect a good bounce today in MSB pricing in Aus.

Yesterday's fall a bit silly. Were people really pricing in an easy emergency EUA? Novartis now have a very clear indication that subject to agreeing potency assays, should they partner with MSB in a C-19 ARDS Phase III trial and repeat anything like the NIH trial results (data from which will also be accepted by the FDA) they literally have an EUA in a novel cellular therapy in possibly less than a year.

That is unheard of. I wouldn't say "great company, great future". I'd say "fantastic science, great potential future" and the pathway offered from the FDA in C-19 ARDS (amongst the company's treatments many applications) just made that future potentially far brighter. Novartis would be idiots not to take up an almost free call option at the FDA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 94.5¢ $2.669M 2.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2053 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 13191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.