AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

great contract 10c here we come, page-21

1. 329 Posts.
    re: if it was a good deal... Thanks retroaugogo, I hope you find it useful.
    Their management are sound and very promising and are nothing like the old VNA, these guys are making
    a genuine attempt to increase business prosperity and establish creditability within the market. Their plans
    going beyond the China deal are on the board but how effective it will be in penetrating the market will remain to be seen.

Sometimes having a great product may not be enough to sustain good income levels, timing is the issue and promoting awareness for such a product is needed within the industry. If it fails to achieve these goals over the coming months then it may very well lose the battle.

The key word here is "demand". Is there demand for such a product in Australia for instance, this is what we
    are researching and it is taking time to do, which will provide the answer. Hence, the China deal will prove to be a worthy challenge and a great source of revenue and support for AFT/Microgenix - if demand still exists.

Are the Chinese still interested, this is the perplexing question which has the company worried.
    More could be said but I can't, sorry..
    Give it some thought - the stock is worth a buy at lower levels until further announcements.
    Happy Trading..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.