Great Controversy-last few chapters

1. 247 Posts.
    oh well,,,it says thread there is closed so could not reply with

what i wrote:Friend,How much to you really know?,how much do you value you life?
    This is the whole playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQo5ktm0WnQ&list=PLmtiSpKWaiFAD7hu_oh24NyBD6eQrjutz

But will write this firstblooreeler thank you: I have posted a lot in religion,but it got tothe point,where there was disslike,that my last on therevanished. So I have dusted my feet of that forum. At times ashort listen,can show more that hours of reading and looking.And a pure religion post was gone in a religion forum,so I am coming to the General roads,of this place..asinsrtucted.This what was made unseen,due to someone in that forum,and the moderators do their best,but may not have realizedthe info that was offered.

Luke 14:15-23

The Parable of the Great Banquet

15When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

16Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests.17At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’

18“But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’

19“Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’

20“Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

21“The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’

22“ ‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’

23“Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full.24I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’ ”

Here are the most vital

Chapter 38 the final warning39 the time of trouble,note at 25 min the last deception

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.