CTP 1.89% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

great day for ctp, now it all about timing !!!, page-8

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Now as the stock moves into profitable territory, and we all start to accumulate untold and unbelievable riches, with which to indulge our every fantasy I consider it appropriate to remind every one that with great amounts of money comes great pressure.

Most people cannot handle moving from the day-to-day life they have been conditioned too and that the money can cause personal problems and in fact lead to marriage breakdowns and cause you to loose your family and friends.

So in full knowledge of the gravity of the situation and not wanting any of HC members to suffer any distress, I have decided that the only thing that can be done is for me to sacrifice my peace of mind and for you all to donate your excessive profits to me.

I alone will then continue to bear the complete burden of such gigantic responsibility upon my poor and lonely shoulders.

I do this out of my concern for all your well-beings and so that you may continue to walk the journey of life knowing that you have retained your family and friends and that I alone am suffering for your mental mental wellbeing..

I will suffer in solitude with this burden knowing that I have saved you all from a life of wealth and comfort that will only cause you to regret engaging in the easy path to fortune

No need to thank me, I am too modest to take any thanks.

Please make sure all cheques are made out to cash

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.