LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

great day for news, page-5

1. 125 Posts.
    I am loving the optimism today but I just dont see it happening. Unless hole 2 is released with some truely fantastic results I dont think any major buyers are in a hurry to move the price yet. We have seen a full week (including 2 promising announcements) of very little volume and no movement on the buy side because the buyers are still in accumulation mode and are not aggressively chasing shares. Unless we get another big player investing into FNT I dont really see much short term movement until we have a bunch more results from Andewa and the JVs and we have proven that a real resource body lies at our sites.

I am still very happy with the performance of FNT as a company and believe that in the long term holders will be handsomely rewarded for their patience but right now with current market conditions a small cap miner with no proven reserves just isnt going to fly like so many are hoping. My advice is to stop focusing on the share price and look at the next few months as a time for FNT to grow as a company. Once we have all the pieces in place then the share price will move to a level that represents the companys true value. Anyway I hope that I am wrong and that our sp soars over the next few weeks but dont set yourself up for more disappointment and frustration by setting unrealistic goals in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.