LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

great day for news, page-54

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    jargon101

I don't think I stated Andewa is economic yet. It definitely is not yet. I mentioned that the grades can be economical for a big deposit and there is much potential to improve on that front. Lots of drilling needs to prove the tonnage is there. The thick intersections make that look promising as well.

The grades so far are in the same range as existing economical Gold Copper porphry mines. Andewa is ideally also located to the coast as well so a big operation regarding transport logistics is looking good. Tailings disposal is less problematic than an inland location and its not a populated area. These are just some big picture bits which also make Andewa look more economical.

Bigmac, Those types of grades you mentioned don't exist for porphry gold coppers. Everyone should do a little research on grades/ tonnages for this type of mineralisation. 2% Cu is about the maximum and most often it's below 1% and gold is usually below 0.5% in Moly rich deposits. Andewa seems to be Moly depleted so we might be lucky and get large volumes over 1g/t with some around 3g/t. If we are really lucky and find some decent epithermal gold mineralisation, then gold grades can go to very high grades but only in smaller tonnages. Silver is almost always a big contributor to credits as well in both epithermal and Gold-Copper Porphrys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.021K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 62873347 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5949256 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.