LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

great day for news, page-56

1. 1,459 Posts.
    No argument here about the grades UFX.

You're the expert on geology (I have found your posts to be the best as far as knowledge of geology goes) and I was aware when I got into FNT that it would be a high tonnage deposit not high grade.

But for those looking for a quicker rise in share price from such an announcement, FNT is not the horse for them.

The Market (meerkat in NZ tongue) responds best and most enthusiastically to HIGH GRADE announcements.

The example I once gave was VRX (no comparison to FNT) a stock that rocketed from 12c to 73c in a few days based on the announcement of 5%+ copper hits low market cap and low number of shares on issue. (proximity to SFR also helped management spruik the results even further) I doubt VRX will ever mine their deposit.

I feel confident that Peter has found what he is looking for and that it will be a massive find. But as others have said it will take a considerable amount of time to prove up exactly what they have.

What we are seeing now in the share price is a result of distribution, rather than accumulation.

Announcements are being sold into one after another.

That's distribution.

Unless a bigger player decides to take a large position position early, then I feel the SP will drift around these levels for a sustained period of time and if any results are below average it will be sold down.

That's my 2 cents worth and I could be wrong, but it's what I'm seeing in the trades.

Everybody has an opinion. Mine is that the "speculation" peak was February. Of course that doesn't mean the SP may not rise.

Time will tell if my theory is right or not.

Like it or hate it... That's how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.021K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 62873347 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5949256 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.