THR 0.00% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

Seems to me Macrae's post futher confirms THR's possie as a FREE...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Seems to me Macrae's post futher confirms THR's possie as a FREE CALL OPTION ON URANIUM. Do QOL or KIS have any U ??? WG cites THR as a likely W-Mo producer by March 08. I have found he tends to have narrow-minded views when assessing stox and rates them as single project plays even when they have multiple projects emerging ...... opinion.

Example ... his view on CMR's evolution has been quite a joke IMO, firstly calling them "expensive" for their Uranium whilst absolutely ignoring their prior emerging oxides metals PRODUCTION on which their price cld be justified SOLO and placing nil value on their mega-sulphides project to follow which would blow the minds of serious long term investors considering its all likely to be funded by others. Yet now he rates CMR as a "reasonable" Uranium play on its 2 mill lb pa Mt Fitch starter project ALONE, given its JORC resource and emerging U-production likely in short term. CMR could be viewed as a free call option on base metals given its emerging U or a free call option on U given its emerging base metals production ....... yet why cant anyone put the two ( or 3 or 4) together and say its ridiculously CHEAP? (Not meant as a cross plug for CMR tho MANY rowers on the THR boat are Olympian rowers on the Ark too haha so they KNOW what Im talking about).

Seems to me SAME is happening here. What is THR ........ also free call option on Uranium based Molyhill likelihood OR a free call option on the W-Mo Molyhill emerging production based likely Uranium evolution from multiple high class targets???

IMO answer is atm we know its UNDERVALUED on the Molyhill project NPVs ...... WG is effectively SAYING that with his cost / SP projections which are usually conservative anyway (in our favour) ...... so in reality, at current shareprice, we are effectively net- BEING PAYED to assume a possie in one of Oz's soon-likely -to- be best emerging Uranium stories, whilst most are RISKING their money for such and lessor plays.

Really quite funny. Guess thats one of the weaknesses when u look at too many companies / projects across the board and dont focus ENOUGH on a SELECT few.

IMO THR is a sensational uranium spec play de-risked by Molyhill.

The only thing we dont know yet is how Molyhill will be project-financed ........ prob 50 mill will be needed.

IMO that should be delayed until some Uranium results start coming out and HOPEFULLY will send the share-price heading seriously northward, so that the boys will be able to deal from a position of higher ground / market cap and hence less dilution. We are at 160 mill or so F/D share cap ......... imagine a U-hit sending us > a buck (?) ......... then a 50/50 placement /debt possie to do the job for Molyhill with MINIMAL share cap dilution and less than 200 mill shares final F/d possie with funds in place .......... they could even in-species a U-float later ala ARU say and get the tag team working for both mother and clone. Take my hat off to the ARU boys ...... thy surprised me haha.

Spot metal prices and whats coming later IMO means we can afford to delay a bit and OPTIMIZE the timing for best financing structure utilising U-developments to minimize dilution and hence maximise shareholder value.

U gotta have faith in yrselves (pardon my lingo V1) and Olympian balls to reach Olympian heights. The challenge is there, the potential rewards are massive ....... I agree with Conix. Its all coming to a head very soon and when she confirms techno-reversal this baby will fly in a nuke-powered "c-wave" IMO.

Thats what Im "hoping" for, hence my pantry is now full of oppies and am about to start accumulating fpos again soon methinks when spec market seasonally-bottoms .... early June I hope. In fact TA / FA timing is prime for mine praise Zeus.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914797 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 108056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.