SDV 1.19% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

Hi F15, now the mill closure had a massive negative over...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Hi F15, now the mill closure had a massive negative over reaction with as you state many long termers dropping their bundle and taking their 'lunch money returns' you have to keep your composure in this game. However that said it wasn't helped with the negative stuff that was posted on these forums either I must say and those same posters now claiming to make 5K on a day trade, wouldn't you know it many long termers got rolled believing certain prolific down rampers, it’s a cruel game but I tried to warn everyone on many occasions over the last few weeks not to give away their shares (still time to buy them back I guess).

I am lead to believe that INL have been working on this major deal for sometime, and that it won't take till the end of Oct to sign up, IMO within two week max. Exciting to know that there are many project partners with expressions of interest (in writing) to provide project finance, that’s a massive vote in confidence and should not be underestimated.

The pleasing fact is that the Intec Metals Recycling Project will become a Copper Metal producer and balances the Zinc / Lead components so we have a truly diversified metals recycling project and at a much larger scale so this project could be anything really.

IMO if management can get the major project partners on the books and INL commence construction then watch the top end of town start to gobble up the retailers. But we are a little while away for that just yet (few months). INL should at least get back to the 'rights issue' price of 5c or higher in the short term with so much news due.

As I understand it there are multiple announcements in the pipeline hence the fact that no INL employee can trade in INL stock just yet, that has got to be telling us shareholders something.

All in all great work by PW to pull this one off, there are some good gains to be enjoyed from here on. Up up and away she goes.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $11.37K 27.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21566 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.