SDV 1.22% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

great day much more to come, page-64

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Come on lets not start this 'are they going to survive crap' it’s just a Muppets term to try to mislead the posters on HC.

Obviously some of you still don't understand the announcement made earlier in the week.

Where is the copper resource coming from? Is it free? Etc

The formal agreement is to tie up the resource for the MRP for that INL will need financial backers as high grade copper resources don't come for Claw's lunch money returns.

What we should expect shortly and I do mean shortly is the details of this resource that will feed the Metals Recycling Project and as a major positive produce Copper METAL, which gets a premium price and much more info on the MRP.

IMO the MRP is now moving from a smallish scale to something much larger in throughput which if you read between the lines means INL have got sufficient project finance to back up such upscale in the plant.

Seriously you guys should just read some of the rubbish posted last night by the regular Muppets on this thread, wish HC had a delete button or spam alert signal.

As I understand it the trading freeze has not been lifted so have a guess why, there is something brewing at Intec, I'm very happy to hold and if it drops I will load up again, just like I did when the stock was 1c.

Blind Freddy can see that there are some nice gains to be made here, doesn't take much to move the price north or south.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $62.57K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82353 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 20007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.