LYC 3.50% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

great day to buy lyc, page-41

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Guys,
    $1.70, $1.67, two bits and a free key chain.
    Come on. I realize the macro picture sucks a little, but seriously. China H2 Quota, Concentrator progress update and IAEA approval all in two weeks and you think another 15% downside from here?
    Whatever happen to buy the rumor? I consider a Malaysian article a good article if it gives me an updated picture of LAMP construction. The words are the same tired political nonsense.
    The real story is the plant. I owned Neo Materials. Good company. But have you seen pictures of the cracker box they call a rare earth processor? Not a bad Yugo if you ask me.
    http://minutia-microcarsminicars.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-go-yugo-he-she-or-it-goes.html
    But the LAMP is the Ferrari of rare earth processing. And no one can see that? 0.8km wide and 1.4km and everyone misses it? What is there some New York cop in Gebeng telling everyone "Nothin' to see here. Pay no mind. Keep the line movin'"?
    OK. But if you don't sell those Greek bonds and Tepco stock in order to roll the dice on Lynas, don't blame me when you miss the train. I mean the high end car on this train is available, serving a full bar, and on the cheap right now. If an announcement after the close shuts that door don't go saying ya wanted to add a little more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.