CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

great day...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Fantastic recovery here today...

lol...more buying from me here today...the stock I was hoping to grab yesterday at 10c I was able to get in the mid 9's.

What a wonderful stock!

Affter today, I now hold more now than at any time previously...and with not much cash left, have just a few more to go to be fully loaded.

I will pay what ever the market demands on Monday...lol...a reason to sell for some is a reason to buy for others.

In my view, any gain in this market...even a flat day...is equivalent to a significant gain on any other day under normal market conditions.

There will be many regrets here I suspect.

When you get corporate incentive backed by significant underlying assets...and an entirely undevalued scenario...well, suffice to say the words "no brainer" come to mind.

As I keep saying, if you are not up to the task of playing the swing game, look away, as you will surely be outsmarted by the players here.

Net buying games all the way here today...seems they may have been expecting lower numbers, indeed I pulled a buy order for 10c off the bid prior to the open in full expectation of a low 9's and possible sub 9 top up, but as we now know, it did not hapen.

Not even close.

As soon as I started buying in the mid 9's, they rushed in over me and took out the lines ahead of me...clearly annoyed at my insolence?

lol

There is a group collecting here...clearly...probably a combination of traders and of course an underlying support group, possibly part of the corporate "effort"

I have said this on so many stocks...there are times one should trade...times to net exit...and times to be fully loaded...if you cannot work out how this works, it is probably best you look away...whether you are holding shares or not!

Big numbers ahead of us here...current ones are not only a joke, but rapidly disappearing...hard to say when, but it does seem to be the current market focus.

I fear there will be more than a few traders next week replacing today's sells with much higher re-entries...and perhaps kicking themselves for selling out through lack of appreciation of what they had in the first place.

This round-robin approach is typical of many such value transitions, where one-point traders jump in and out to their "strategies"...other temporaries buy and sell according to more sophisticated regimes...and the rest gradually take stock out of the market, ultimately reducing the free float.

A study of the trading patterns of both KSX and MPO on their recent critical break-out runs would not be time wasted.

By the way, I do not believe using the market as an excuse to sell today applies here...especially when we finished flat, indeed hit higher numbers intra-day on the back of a significant recovery...all on a day that saw the ASX register one of it's biggest down days in years.

If you still don't understand the significance of such activity on a day like today, you probably never will.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.