AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

great deal still time to get in or load up, page-5

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Or just one of many company makers Doc. Remember this is modular technology and can be replocated by us virtually anywhere with enough sunlight, say Tassie in the south to perhaps South/Central Europe in north. It can be done in most of the populated earth surface next to large polluters around the globe.

A Chinese announcement will be next I am guessing and I would not be surprised if it is soon. The CO2 uptake results must be soon too. Obviously Lufthansas labs were already confident enough and they are not waiting. This deal alone could be worth hundreds of millions to AEB.

And I expect several production plants to be completed or under construction in the next 12 months

Companies dream of deals and parteners like this. At 36 cents we are still under the radar.This is a last great buying opportunity IMO. Someone is offering 12 cents for the ops and nobody is selling. Certainly not me. Im think of selling something else and buying more heads.

Cant wait to see a video release with Roger Shroud speaking about this deal. They must be very excited.

Thanks and congradulations guys if you read this.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.