GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

great depression 2.0 coming soon, page-22

1. 33,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    Yep, it's a great day where I live too SG, I often wonder what's it's like permanently preparing for Armageddon and throwing good money after bad. It all must be very depressing loading up on gold and silver awaiting nuclear attack or Ebola.
    I woke up this morning and found a young steer wandering around my paddocks in with my heifers, jumped the fence off the road, who knows where he comes from but he's very tame and is probably worth $700, so it's a good day, no sign of any owner.

Goldbugs are happy if it goes up and happy if it goes down because they can stack more, problem is the price keeps going lower and lower. Where will it end and how long will it stay there? No one actually knows, but recent history suggests the gold price could decline for 20 years.

Like you say, terrorism's been around for decades, markets cope with it, in fact it's been around for centuries, 2000 years ago invaders terrorised occupiers of conquered cities with incredible brutality, it's nothing new.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.