SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

I understand that everyone would love a bargain but it doesn't...

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2709

I understand that everyone would love a bargain but it doesn't work like that.

The highly experienced SRZ Board will prioritise SH interest over those of others. So, let's hold off on discussing what that value ought to be until the upcoming Heemskirk MRE upgrade is made public.

If MLX determines that the Heemskirk resource aligns with its goals and objectives and tin itself becomes more valuable, they should be prepared to pay a premium for it in order to seize it from global interests, especially the US, which lacks an in-country supply of tin and must rely on a sovereign, trusted partner which only a handful exist. Thus, the competition may get intense.

I will say it again: SRZ is constantly changing their objectives, which is problematic for anyone considering what a reasonable value for Heemskirk might be. SRZ decided to dig beneath the known resource two years ago, taking a significant risk with the money that remained. MLX might have had the asset for bugger-all if it had missed the target. But it didn't, and the upcoming MRE release will soon make those strong results public. Also, it has now added a greenfields discovery at North Scamander which could also add to value and embarrass offers. Incidentally, that tenure was won from a number of stiff competition – IMO someone's been looking after SRZ.

Tin is, in fact, the forgotten metal—30 times rarer than copper.A re-rate is well over due!

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.45K 651.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1351436 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 552518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.